Jeff Burchette (Clemmons, NC)
I have been shopping for a diamond for about three months. I stumbled across Tesla Diamonds ad on Craigslist. I am one of those guys that if it sounds to good to be true, then it probably is! After checking out Tesla Diamonds BBB & Yelp reviews, I decided to make contact and ask questions about some possible options that they had posted on their website. I got a return email from David Odemchuk thanking me for my interest and sending me some diamond options. David made the entire process very easy. I decided to purchase a 3.14 Cushion Cut loose diamond. I wired transferred the money on Tuesday and had the diamond shipped direct to my house on Friday. I was very eager to see the diamond and after looking at it and the accompanying paperwork, I was very happy with my purchase. I took the diamond to the jeweler that was creating my engagement ring. The jeweler took the diamond and inspected it throughly. He kept asking me how much did you pay for the diamond. I refused to tell him and asked him to give me an estimate of what he thought I paid for it. When he stated that I paid $24K to $26K thru a Diamond Broker or $34K to $35K thru a retail store, I knew right then that David saved me a lot of money for a high quality diamond.......Give these guys a chance to earn your business and you will save a lot of money just like I did. Thanks, Jeff Burchette More reviews
Jeremiah P. (Columbus, OH)
"I've been searching for diamonds for about 6 months. Started local then eventually moved to online sales looking for the best deal. Tesla Diamonds interested me the most because the diamonds he sold weren't marked up 50 to 75% like most retail stores. Read full review
David L. (Palm Harbor, FL)
"I had a great experience dealing with David at Tesla Diamonds. My entire transaction was over the phone or internet. The shipping was perfect. At the end of the day, she loved it!!!"
Scott E. (Austin, TX)
I wanted to take a moment and say that David and Tesla Diamonds area amazing. I was unsure of order something like this online, and once I did, the experience was wonderful. Not only did I get the best diamonds I could have hoped for -- the experience was so simple and easy.
I would tell anyone that if you are looking for a diamond, give Tesla a shot at your business.
Mikhail S. (Syracuse, New York)
Highly recommend Tesla Diamonds and David, the ring was beautiful and the process was easy. I had a million questions for David and he always treated me like I was the only customer. Great price, great diamonds and great customer service! (Review on Google)
MD Manik (Portland, Oregon)
I never heard of a “IGL Certified” diamond before! All I saw was GIA diamonds. Honestly I didn’t know there were other certificates, and THANK GOD THERE ARE!!! Seriously I read an article that if all diamonds were graded by GIA only 5-10% of all the diamonds in the world could be graded between VVS-i1. Okay so what about the other 90%!!!! Seriously messed up and now makes sense to why they sell them for so dang high! It’s like comparing all cars to Ferrari’s. Anyways that pissed me off but after emailing David about a 2ct I was interested in and getting a ($200) discount which was real nice! He updated the website on the spot and I ordered it online. I had the diamond within 4 days (it was over the weekend so it took some time) And when I got it and took it to a local jeweler and compared it to other diamonds they had, honestly I found some better then mine and some less sparkly then mine! But the biggest difference was the cost!!! I was scared to tell that jeweler how much I got it for because he’s were almost twice as much!! Anyway thanks Tesla diamonds for saving me from getting ripped offer by a retail jeweler!!! (Review on Google)
Brian M. (Los Angeles, CA)
I recently purchased a 3 carat diamond, took it to my local jeweler and had it checked out. All looks good and most importantly to me was the price! Which was over $5k less then anything else they had. Thanks David! (Review on Facebook)
About Tesla Diamonds
Why Tesla Diamonds?
Find The Perfect Diamond
Join Tesla Diamonds